The workshop will be held on Sunday October 26. For information about transportation from the conference hotel etc. see the NordiCHI Pre-Conference Program webpage. The coffee and lunch breaks below are the maximum time that coffee and lunch is available – we might shorten the ample coffee breaks by allowing a particularly intensive work session to run over slightly.
10.00. Morning session 1:
- Short introduction.
- Workshop participants present their 3 minute pre-prepared Pecha Kucha presentations (instructions will follow).
- Fishbowl exercise to pick up ideas and trends in participants’ presentations.
11.15 Coffee available (8th floor)
12.00 Morning session 2:
- Small-group discussions of position papers. We end the morning session by identifying themes to bring into the afternoon session.
13.15 Lunch (8th floor)
14.15 Afternoon session 3:
- Small-group discussions of suggested themes in relation to the larger task of the workshop; to identify and develop a European strand of Sustainable HCI.
- Whole-group presentation and discussions of results.
15.30 Coffee break (8th floor)
16.30 Afternoon session 4:
- Semi-formal discussions about possible post-workshop collaboration: research cooperation, paper production, organizing upcoming workshops/panels, etc.
- Summing up the workshop.
18.00 End of the workshop. Transportation back to the conference hotel.